The chipKIT™ Max32 is a prototyping platform that adds the performance of the Microchip? PIC32 microcontroller. The Max32 features a USB serial port interface for connection to the IDE and can be powered via USB or an external power supply.
The Max32 board takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX795F512 microcontroller, which features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 80 MHz, 512K of flash program memory and 128K of SRAM data memory. In addition, the processor provides a USB 2 OTG controller, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and dual CAN controllers that can be accessed via add-on I/O shields.
The Max32 can be programmed using Mult-Platform IDE (MPIDE). In addition, the Max32 is fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB? IDE and the PICKit™3 in-system programmer/debugger. To download the IDE, please visit http://www.chipkit.net/started.
For additional platform-specific support for your chipKIT, please visit: http://www.chipkit.org/forum/.
Processor/IC: Microchip PIC32MX795F512 processor
- USB connector for USB serial converter
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connector for external power
Programming: MPIDE and MPLAB IDE
- 512KB Flash
- 128KB RAM
- 80 MHz operating speed
- Four SPI and five I2C connectors
- 16 channel 10-bit ADC, five compare/PWM outputs
- Dual CAN controllers
- 83 available I/O pins
- 3.3V operating voltage
- 16 analog inputs
- Connects to a PC using a USB A to mini-B cable (not included)
- USB 2.0 OTG controller
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC
- User LED
- Programmable with MPIDE
- Also programmable with MPLAB IDE (with the addition of the PICkit3 in-system programmer/debugger)
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the Max32, visit the product page on our main website: chipKIT Max32
The chipKIT™ Max32 is a microcontroller development board based on the Microchip PIC32MX795F512L a member of the 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller family. It is compatible with the Microchip MPLAB? IDE tools as well as the chipKIT™ MPIDE development environment. ChipKIT and MPIDE is a PIC32 based system compatible with many existing Arduino™ code examples, reference materials and other resources.
We are currently on Revision E of the Max32. You can find the revision of your board by looking on the underside, near the white bar-coded box.
Information, and sample projects involving previous revisions of the Max32 can be found here.
- Schematic – PDF
- PDF Schematic of the PCB generated by Altium
- Technical description of the chipKIT Max32 and all of its features. The Wiki may contain more up-to-date information than the PDF.
- Sell Sheet – PDF
- Jumpers – PDF
- This document describes the functionality of the jumpers on the chipKIT™ Max32™ board.
- Pinout Table– XLS
- chipKIT™ Max32 pinout table (.xls format)
- Programmer's Reference Manual – ZIP
- Programmer's Reference Manuals for the Digilent chipKIT DSPI and SoftSPI libraries for use with the chipKIT MPIDE software system.
- Bootloader Reference Manual – PDF
- This document describes the procedure for programming the boot loader into a chipKIT board.
- Fritzing Part
- The Fritzing part that can be uploaded and used to create circuit images.
- Bootloader – ZIP
- chipKIT™ Bootloader Image loaded into the Max32's PIC32 microcontroller at the factory.
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 A/S정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.