The chipKIT™ WF32 is a prototyping platform that adds the performance of the Microchip? PIC32 microcontroller. The WF32 is the first board from Digilent to have a WiFi MRF24 and SD card on the board both with dedicated signals. The WF32 board takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX695F512L microcontroller, which features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 80 MHz, 512K of flash program memory, and 128K of SRAM data memory. The WF32 can be programmed using the Multi-Platform Integrated Development Environment (MPIDE). It contains everything needed to start developing embedded applications. The WF32 features a USB serial port interface for connection to the MPIDE and can be powered via USB or by an external power supply. In addition, the WF32 is fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB? IDE and works with all MPLAB compatible in-system programmer/debuggers, such as the Microchip PICkit™3 or the Digilent chipKIT PGM. The WF32 is easy to use and suitable for both beginners and advanced users experimenting with electronics and embedded control systems.
Processor/IC: Microchip PIC32MX695F512L
- USB A to mini-B connector
- microSD connector
- External power connector
- USB connector for USB serial converter
Programming: MPIDE, MPLAB IDE, MPLAB compatible in-system programmer/debuggers
- 512KB Flash
- 128KB RAM
- 80 MHz operating speed
- Four SPI and five I2C connectors
- 16 channel 10-bit ADC, five compare/PWM outputs
- 43 available I/O pins
- 3.3V operating voltage
- High efficiency, switching 3.3V power supply providing low-power operation
- 12 analog inputs
- Connects to a PC using a USB A to mini-B cable (not included)
- USB 2.0 OTG controller with A and micro-AB connectors
- MicroSD card connector
- Four user LEDs, two user pushbuttons, one potentiometer
- Programmable with MPIDE
- Also programmable with MPLAB IDE (with the addition of the PICkit 3 in-system programmer/debugger)
- Microchip MRF24WG0MA WiFi module
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the WF32, visit the product page on our main website: chipKIT WF32
We are currently on Revision C of the WF32. You can find the revision of your board by looking on the underside, near the white bar-coded box.
- HTTP Server – ZIP
- This file contains an HTTP server example that is built using the chipKIT MPIDE. Pages are stored on an SD card and can be delivered via either WiFi or wired LAN. The server also requires the Network Shield/WiFi Library available via the Digilent Web site (Doc #DSD-0000318).
- EAGLE PROJECT – ZIP
- Open source EAGLE project for the chipKIT WF32. Created in EAGLE v6.5 (REV.B)
- Network Stack – ZIP
- This zip file contains the Digilent embedded open-source network stack (DEIPcK). Comes with examples including an HTTP server.
- Bootloader – ZIP
- chipKIT™ Bootloader image loaded into the WF32's PIC32 microcontroller at the factory.
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 A/S정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.