▶ Product Description
The JTAG-HS3 is the newest member of our family of affordable high-speed Xilinx? FPGA programming solutions. The HS3 builds on the successful JTAG-HS1 by adding an open-drain buffer to pin 14 allowing for the debugging of Xilinx Zynq-SOC processors. It can be attached to target boards using Xilinx's 2x7 connector*, and is compatible with all Xilinx tools, including iMPACT™, ChipScope™, and EDK.
When connected to a PC via a standard A to micro-USB cable, the JTAG HS3 receives its power from USB and can be recognized as a Digilent programming cable, even if the HS3 is not attached to the target board. The JTAG bus can be shared with other devices as the HS3's signals are held in high-impedance, except when actively driven during programming. The HS3 is small and light, allowing it to be held firmly in place by the system board connector.
* This is a unique programming header and is not compatible with the 1x6 MTE Digilent JTAG Connector.
▶ Support Materials
This cable is not needed for Digilent FPGA boards as our boards are designed with integrated programming circuitry.
- Small, complete, all-in-one JTAG programming/debugging solution for Xilinx FPGAs and SoCs
- Plugs directly into standard Xilinx JTAG header
- Separate Vref drives JTAG signal voltages; Vref can be any voltage between 1.8V and 5V
- High-Speed USB2 port that can drive JTAG bus up to 30Mbit/sec (frequency adjustable by user)
- Compatible with Xilinx ISE? 14.1 and newer, Xilinx Vivado? 2013.3 and newer
- Uses USB Micro-B connector
- Open drain buffer on pin 14 allows debugging software to reset the processor core of Xilinx's Zynq? platform
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.