The optimized DE0-CV is a robust hardware design platform which uses the Altera Cyclone V FPGA device as the center control for its peripherals such as the on-board USB Blaster, video capabilities and much more. With this amazing platform, you will get the power and the performance you need for high-volume applications, including prototyping bridging, motor control drives, capture cards and handheld devices at the lowest costs. The DE0-CV is the perfect showcasing and evaluation solution which we’ve kept all the prototyping features on a small 128x99mm development board.
The DE0-CV contains all components needed to use the board in conjunction with a computer that runs the Microsoft Windows XP or later.
This board has many features that allow users to implement a wide range of designed circuits, from simple circuits to various multimedia projects.
The following hardware is provided on the board:
- Cyclone V 5CEBA4F23C7N Device
- 49K Programmable Logic Elements
- 3080 Kbits embedded memory
- 4 Fractional PLLs
- 1 Hard Memory Controllers
Configuration and Debug
- Serial Configuration device – EPCS64 on FPGA
- On-Board USB Blaster (Normal type B USB connector)
- JTAG and AS mode configuration supported
- 64MB SDRAM, x16 bits data bus
- PS/2 mouse/keyboard
- Two 2x20 GPIO Header
- 4-bit Resistor VGA
Micro SD Card Socket
- Provides SPI and 4-bit SD mode for SD Card access
Switches, Buttons and LEDs
- 10 LEDs
- 10 Slide Switches
- 4 Debounced Push Buttons
- 1 CPU reset Push Buttons
- Six 7-Segments
- 5V DC input
Block Diagram of the DE0-CV Board
＊if the film is unavailable, please kindly try another link below:
● Kit Contents
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 A/S정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.