▶ Product Description
The Nexys Video (previously announced as the Atlys 2), is the latest addition to our Nexys line of FPGA boards, and was designed with audio/video enthusiasts in mind.
The Nexys Video features several components that make it ideal for developing audio/video applications. The Artix®-7 XC7A200T FPGA is the most powerful chip from the Xilinx® Artix®-7 family. A Mini DisplayPort source provides the board with a uni-directional, high-bandwidth, low-latency audio/video channel. Designed with high bandwidth external memories, three high-speed digital video ports, and a 24-bit audio codec, the Nexys Video is a potent platform for A/V development.
As a member of the Nexys family, the Nexys Video has been designed with a high degree of communication, user and expansion peripherals commonly found in industry. Communication peripherals such as on-board Ethernet, USB-UART, and high-speed USB allow the Nexys Video to be interfaced into larger systems. Onboard user peripherals such as switches, buttons, LEDs, and an OLED display allow users to interface directly with their designs instead of needing to wire up additional I/O. An FMC connector and four Pmod connectors allow the addition of peripherals to further expand the functionality of the Nexys Video.
The Nexys Video is compatible with both ISE® and Vivado® toolchains. It is supported in the free WebPACK™ versions of these two tools so designs can be implemented at no additional cost. The free version of Vivado even includes the ability to create MicroBlaze™ soft processor designs. We also sell a device-locked version of the Design Edition of Vivado Design Suite, which you can bundle with your Nexys Video when you add it to your cart.* This edition unlocks the Logic Analyzer functionality of the toolset.
*Design Edition licenses for Vivado are not yet available to purchase with the Nexys Video. We are working to get them in stock and hope to have them for sale soon.
▶ Support Materials
- Device/IC: Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA (XC7A200T-1SBG484C)
- Power jack
- 3 x Pmod Headers
- USB host connector
- Micro USB (UART) connector
- Micro USB (JTAG) connector
- MicroSD card slot
- FMC header
- Analog signal Pmod header (JXADC)
- Microphone and audio connectors
- DisplayPort output connector
- Ethernet connector
- HDMI output connector
- HDMI input connector
- Programming: Compatible with both ISE and Vivado toolchains
- Features the Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA (XC7A200T-1SBG484C)
- 33,650 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 13 Mbits of fast block RAM (3x more than the Nexys 4 DDR)
- 10 clock management tiles, each with phase-locked loop (PLL)
- 740 DSP slices
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450MHz
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Up to 3.75Gbps GTP transceivers
- Programmable over JTAG, Quad-SPI Flash, microSD, and USB flash drive
- 512MB 800MHz DDR3
- 32MB Quad-SPI flash
- microSD card slot for nonvolatile storage (card not included)
- Dedicated onboard USB port for JTAG programming and data transfers
- Powered from any 12V source (36W wall supply included)
- HDMI sink and HDMI source
- Mini DisplayPort source
- 240bit Audio codec w/ four 3.5mm jacks
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY with included unique MAC address
- User EEPROM
- USB-UART bridge
- Digilent parallel transfer interface (DTPI) for high-speed data transfers over USB
- Digilent serial peripheral interface (DSPI) for medium-speed data transfers over USB
- Onboard user interfaces: 128x32 monochrome OLED display, 5 user push buttons, 8 user switches, 8 user LEDs
- USB HID host for mice and keyboards
- Fully-populated 160-pin FMC LPC connector
- Four Pmod ports, Pmod for XADC signals
▶ What's Included
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the Nexys Video, visit the product page on our main website: Nexys Video
- Schematic – PDF
- PDF Schematic of the PCB generated by Altium
- Technical description of the Nexys Video and all of its features. The Wiki page may contain more up-to-date information and fewer typos than the PDF.
- Datasheet Locator – Wiki
- A collection of external links to datasheets for the devices found on the Nexys Video
▶ Design Resources
- Master XDC – nexysvideo_master.zip
- This package contains the master XDC that defines the pin constraints for every device on the Nexys Video in Vivado.
- Vivado Board Files – Wiki
- Installing the 7 Series Vivado Board Files allows you to create Vivado projects that directly target the Nexys4-Video hardware
- Nexys Video Programming Guide – Wiki
- This guide walks through the different methods available for programming the FPGA on the Nexys Video
- Getting Started with Microblaze – Wiki
- Follow this introduction on how to get started with Microblaze using Vivado IP Integrator.
- Getting Started with Microblaze Servers – Wiki
- Follow this tutorial on how to get an echo server running with Microblaze using Vivado IP generator.
▶ Reference Projects
- Basic User Demo – Wiki
- Basic demo that uses the onboard UART, OLED display, and GPIO devices.
- Nexys Video User Demo – Wiki
- The demo that is loaded in the QSPI flash at the factory. This complex design uses nearly every peripheral device on the Nexys Video.
- XADC Demo – Wiki
- Basic demo that shows a simple implementation with the Artix-7 XADC
- VGA Test Pattern with Mouse Overlay – Wiki
- This project generates a test pattern on the VGA port and also displays a pointer that can be controlled with a mouse attached to the USB-HID port
- Looper Demo – Wiki
- This project uses the audio codec to make the Nexys Video a music looper
- DMA Audio Demo – Wiki
- This project uses the audio codec to record and play audio using Direct Memory Access
▶ External Links
Digilent는 70여가지의 Pmod 제품을 제공하고 있습니다. FPGA 보드의 Pmod에 커넥터에 Pmod 제품을 연결하면 보드에서 제공하지 않는 70여가지의 다양한 기능을 사용할 수 있습니다. 아래 링크페이지를 통해 다양한 Pmod 제품들을 검토해 보시기 바랍니다.
● 국내재고가 있는 경우 결제일로부터 3일 안에 발송됩니다.
● 국내재고가 없는 경우 결제일로부터 3주 안에 발송됩니다.
● 제조사 재고가 부족하여 3주 안에 배송이 어려울 경우 메일로 안내해 드리니 참고하시기 바랍니다.
교환 및 반품안내
● 제품 수령후 7일이내에 이니프로 고객센터에 연락하여 교환 및 반품 처리 요청하면 교환 가능합니다.
● 제품 및 제품포장 박스 등에 손상된 부분이 없어야 하며 고객센터에서 확인 후 교환 및 반품 처리됩니다.
● 제품 수령후 7일이내에 이니프로 고객센터에 연락하여 취소 및 환불 처리 요청하면 환불 가능합니다.
● 제품 및 제품포장 박스 등에 손상된 부분이 없어야 하며 고객센터에서 확인 후 취소 및 환불 처리됩니다.
● 제조사 정책상 A/S가 되지 않는 제품입니다.
● 납품후 30일 이내 초기제품불량인 경우에만 새제품으로 교체해 드립니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.