※ Waveforms 소프트웨어를 Raspberry Pi 4에 설치하면 Analog Discovery 2를 호스트 PC없이 Raspberry Pi 4와 함께 사용할 수 있습니다.
▶ Product Description
Digilent Analog Discovery 2 is a USB oscilloscope and multi-function instrument that allows users to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed-signal circuits of all kinds. Developed in conjunction with Analog Devices and supported by Xilinx University Program, Analog Discovery 2 is small enough to fit in your pocket, but powerful enough to replace a stack of lab equipment, providing engineering students, hobbyists, and electronics enthusiasts the freedom to work with analog and digital circuits in virtually any environment, in or out of the lab. The analog and digital inputs and outputs can be connected to a circuit using simple wire probes; alternatively, the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter and BNC probes can be used to connect and utilize the inputs and outputs. Driven by the free WaveForms 2015 (Mac, Linux and Windows Compatible) software, Analog Discovery 2 can be configured to work as any one of several traditional instruments.
Analog Discovery 2 is the next generation of the very popular Analog Discovery. The main improvements are:
- Ability to use an external power supply and consequently deliver more power to user supplies. When USB-powered, the Analog Discovery 2 delivers the same power as the original Analog Discovery.
- New enclosure with enhanced design and improved connector reliability.
- Improved signal/noise and crosstalk performances for both the scope and waveform generator.
- Better defined bandwidth for both the scope and waveform generator.
- Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope (1MΩ, ±25V, differential, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 30MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator (±5V, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 12MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated AWG signals
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS and 1.8V or 5V tolerant, 100MS/s)
- 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100MS/s)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, and LEDs – perfect for logic training applications
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Single channel voltmeter (AC, DC, ±25V)
- Network analyzer – Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
- Spectrum Analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V). The maximum available output current and power depend on the Analog Discovery 2 powering choice:
- 500mW total when powered through USB. (Each supply can provide between 0mW and 500mW so long as the total does not exceed 500mW.)
- 2.1W max for each supply when powered by an auxiliary supply.
- 700mA maximum current for each supply.
▶ Support Materials
▶ What's Included
- Analog Discovery 2
- One regular-sized project box (without sticker sheet)
- One USB A to micro B programming cable
- One 2x15 flywire signal cable assembly
- 5-pack of 6-pin male headers
- One ferrite cable snap-on
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 A/S정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.