The Terasic DE5a-Net Arria 10 GX FPGA Development Kit provides the ideal hardware solution for designs that demand high capacity and bandwidth memory interfacing, ultra-low latency communication, and power efficiency. With a full-height, 3/4-length form-factor package, the DE5a-Net is designed for the most demanding high-end applications, empowered with the top-of-the-line Altera Arria 10 GX, delivering the best system-level integration and flexibility in the industry.
The Arria? 10 GX FPGA features integrated transceivers that transfer at a maximum of 12.5 Gbps, allowing the DE5a-Net to be fully compliant with version 3.0 of the PCI Express standard, as well as allowing an ultra low-latency, straight connections to four external 40G QSFP+ modules. Not relying on an external PHY will accelerate mainstream development of network applications enabling customers to deploy designs for a broad range of high-speed connectivity applications. For designs that demand high capacity and high speed for memory and storage, the DE5a-Net delivers with two independent banks of DDR3 SO-DIMM RAM, four independent banks of QDRII+ SRAM, high-speed parallel flash memory. The feature-set of the DE5a-Net fully supports all high-intensity applications such as low-latency trading, cloud computing, high-performance computing, data acquisition, network processing, and signal processing.
- Altera Arria 10 GX FPGA (10AX115N2F45E1SG)
＊ FPGAs with less LEs are also available. Please contact Terasic sales team.
- On-Board USB Blaster II or JTAG header for FPGA programming
- Fast passive parallel (FPPx32) configuration via MAX II CPLD and flash memory
- 256MB FLASH
- 2 Independent DDR3 SODIMM Sockets, up to 8 GB 933 MHz or 4GB 1066MHz
- 4 Independent 550 MHz QDRII+SRAMs, 18-bits data bus and 72Mbit for each ( * )
* The performance of QDRII+ depends on the memory IP and the speed grade of Arria 10 device.
For E1 speed grade, the QDRII+ is capable of running at 550MHz with Altera QDRII+ IP.
For I2 speed grade, the max. frequency of QDRII+ is 467MHz.
Communication and Expansion
- Four QSFP+ connectors
- PCI Express (PCIe) x8 edge connector (includes Windows PCIe drivers)
- One RS422 expansion header
- General user input / output:
- 2 LEDs
- 1 Bracket LED Array
- 4 push-buttons
- 2 slide switches
- SMA clock input / output
- On-Board Clock
- 50MHz Oscillator
- Programmable Clock Generator
- System Monitor and Control
- Temperature sensor
- Power Monitor
- Fan control
- PCI Express 6-pin power connector, 12V DC Input
- PCI Express edge connector power
- Mechanical Specification
- PCI Express standard height and 3/4-length
- Size：240*106.65 mm
|DE5a-Net DDR4 Edition User Manual||1.0.1||8913||2017-10-02|
|DE5a-Net DDR4 Edition CD-ROM||1.0.1||2017-10-02|
DE5a-Net DDR4 Edition BSP for Intel OpenCL 16.1
|DE5a-Net OpenCL BSP for Windows||1.0.0||2017-07-11|
|DE5a-Net OpenCL BSP for Linux||1.0.0||2017-07-11|
|DE5a-Net OpenCL User Manual||1.0.0||2004||2017-07-11|
● Kit Contents
- DE5a-Net-DDR4 Development Board
- USB to USB Mini Cable
- 4G DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM Module x2
- Screw & Copper Pillar Package
- Power Supply & Power Cable
- PCIe Bracket (Installed)
- DE5a-Net-DDR4 Quick Start Guide
- Fan (Installed)
- AC Power Cord
Quartus design software license is not included in this kit.
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 A/S정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.