Product information "Mikromodule with Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU035, 2 GByte DDR4, 4 x 5 cm"
This article is the replacement for the TE0841-02-035-1C. Changes caused by the new version: different manufacturer of Flash memory.
The Trenz Electronic TE0841-02-31C21-A is a FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU35, 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM (16 bit width), 64 MByte QSPI Flash for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
This product is not always in stock, but will be produced on customer order (on demand).
Please ask for any minimum quantities.
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU35 FPGA XCKU035-1SFVA784C
- Rugged for industrial application
- Size: 40 x 50 mm
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- 2 GByte 16-Bit width DDR4
- 64 MByte (512 MBit) SPI Boot-Flash
- B2B Connectors: 3 x Razor Beam High-Speed Hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm), total 260 terminals
- 60 x HR I/Os
- 84 x HP I/Os
- Serielles Receiver: GTH 8 Spuren (TX/RX)
- 2 x MGT externe Takteingänge
- Si5338 - 4 output PLL, GT and PL clocks
- 200 MHz LVDS oscillator
- All power supplies on board, single supply operation supported.
- User defined IO-Bank power
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity.
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado Design Suite - HLx Edition Download
Vivado Design Suite HLx Editions include Partial Reconfiguration at no additional cost with the Vivado HL Design Edition and HL System Edition. In-warranty users can regenerate their licenses to gain access to this feature.
Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
Xilinx Licensing FAQ
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0841-02-31C21-A Micromodule with Kintex UltraScale XCKU035 4 x 5 cm, Speedgrade 1 (commercial temperature range)
- 4 x bolts and screws
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
Related links to "Mikromodule with Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU035, 2 GByte DDR4, 4 x 5 cm"