The MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module is a feature-packed System on Module (SOM) supporting the TI AM335x (AM3352, AM3354, AM3356, AM3357, AM3358 and AM3359) ARM Cortex-A8 Sitara processors which is capable of running at up to 1GHz with a rich 2D/3D graphics accelerator. It is a ready-to-run Linux controller board, supporting -40 to +85 Celsius extended temperature operation and has brought out up to two CAN bus, two Gigabit Ethernet, two USB OTG and up to six Serial ports and more other signals from one DDR2 SO-DIMM 200-pin gold finger expansion interface, thus makes it ideal for many industrial applications like game peripherals, printers, medical devices, educational terminals, intelligent charging system, intelligent vending machine, weighing system, etc.
MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module
The MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module has integrated some core components on board including the AM335x processor, 256MB DDR3 SDRAM, 256MB Nand Flash, 32Kb EEPROM, Gigabit Ethernet PHY chip as well as Power Management IC. It can also have flexible and compatible selections of AM335x CPU, 128/512MB DDR3 and 128/512MB Nand Flash to meet users’ different requirements. The TI AM335x CPU consists of 6 different devices with various options including speed grades, packages, graphics and peripherals. The image below gives a brief overview of options.
MYIR also offers a low-cost, high-performance development board MYD-AM335X-J to provide an excellent evaluation platform to enable your quickly evaluation of the AM335x microprocessors and the MCC-AM335X-J CPU modules on this platform.
- Dimensions: 67.6mm x 45mm
- PCB Layers: 8-layer design
- Power supply: +5V/0.8A
- Working temperature: 0~70 Celsius (commercial grade) or -40~85 Celsius (industrial grade)
- TI AM3352, AM3354, AM3356, AM3357, AM3358, AM3359
- Up to 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 32-bit RISC MPU
- NEON™ SIMD Coprocessor
- 32KB/32KB of L1 Instruction/Data Cache with Single-Error Detection (parity)
- 256KB of L2 Cache with Error Correcting Code (ECC)
- SGX530 Graphics Engine
- Programmable Real-Time Unit Subsystem
- 128/256/512MB DDR3 SDRAM
- 128/256/512MB Nand Flash
Peripherals and Signals Routed to Pins
- On-board Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- External Watchdog circuit
- Power Management Unit (TPS65217C)
- One power indicator (Red LED)
- One user LED (Green)
- DDR2 SO-DIMM 200-pin gold finger connector (the extended signals please refer to the pinouts diagram)
- Linux 3.2.0
The TI AM335x microprocessors, based on the ARM Cortex-A8, operating at up to 1GHz, are enhanced with image, graphics processing, peripherals and industrial interface options such as EtherCAT and PROFIBUS. The device supports the following high-level operating systems (HLOSs) that are available free of charge from TI:
The AM335x microprocessor contains these subsystems:
- Microprocessor unit (MPU) subsystem based on the ARM Cortex-A8 microprocessor.
- POWERVR SGX™ Graphics Accelerator subsystem for 3D graphics acceleration to support display and gaming effects.
- The Programmable Real-Time Unit and Industrial Communication Subsystem (PRU-ICSS) is separate from the ARM core, allowing independent operation and clocking for greater efficiency and flexibility.
- The PRU-ICSS enables additional peripheral interfaces and real-time protocols such as EtherCAT, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS, Ethernet Powerlink, Sercos, and others.
AM335x ARM Cortex™-A8 Processors
15x15mm, 0.8mm (ZCZ)
CPU Speed (MHz)
300, 600, 800, 1000
Core Internal Memory
64KB SRAM shared w/
On-chip L2 (KB)
External Memory Interface
DDR2/DDR3/DDR3L/mDDR (LPDDR), 2x16-bit, NAND ECC
Linux, Android, RTOS, Windows Embedded, no-OS
Other Hardware Acceleration
2 port switch
USB 2.0 OTG + PHY
6 UART, 2 SPI, 3 I2C, 2 McASP, 2 CAN, 8 Timers
EDMA, WDT, RTC, 3 eQEP, 3 eCAP, JTAG, ADC (8ch)
3 MMC/SD/SDIO, GPIO
Function Block Diagram of MCC-AM335X-J
MYIR’s MCC-AM335X-J CPU module is preloaded with Linux 3.2.0 operating system. Many peripheral drivers are in source code to help accelerate customers’ designs with a stable and reliable hardware and software platform. The software features are summarized as below:
The primary bootstrap (in source code)
The secondary bootstrap (in source code)
Linux kernel customized for MYD-AM335X-J (in source code)
USB Host/Device/OTG driver (in source code)
Gigabit Ethernet driver (in source code)
MMC/SD/TF card driver (in source code)
NandFlash driver (in source code)
CAN driver (in source code)
RS485 driver (in source code)
Audio driver (in source code)
LCD driver, support 4.3-inch TFT LCD (in source code)
RTC driver (in source code)
Resistive Touch driver (in source code)
Botton driver (in source code)
UART driver (in source code)
LED driver (in source code)
GPIO driver (in source code)
Watchdog driver (in source code)
Extended UART driver (in source code)
Extended GPIO driver (in source code)
Provide tar package and ubi image file
Relative Download and Links
You can download relative chip datasheet, products datasheet, user manual, software package from below. Any inquiry, please contact MYIR.
MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module
MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.