The MYD-AM335X-J development board is a complete evaluation platform for TI AM335x (AM3352, AM3354, AM3356, AM3357, AM3358 and AM3359) ARM Cortex-A8 Sitara Microprocessors (MPUs). It is designed based on the MCC-AM335X-J CPU module which integrates the core components on board including the AM335x processor, 256MB DDR3, 256MB Nand Flash, Gigabit Ethernet PHY, PMIC, etc.
The MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module is mounted onto the MYD-AM335X-J base board through an SO-DIMM 200-pin gold finger interface. In addition to those main functions provided by the MCC-AM335X-J CPU module, the MYD-AM335X-J base board has extended more functions through headers and connectors, which makes the board versatile for various industrial applications. It features up to six serial ports, two Ethernet ports, USB Host, OTG, CAN, RS485, TF card slot, Audio, LCD and more other peripherals on board. It can support -40 to +85 Celsius extended temperature operation and ready to run Linux operating system.
MYD-AM335X-J Development Board
User can integrate a different MCC-AM335X-J module on the same base board, thus making six variants of evaluation boards. The differences are depending on the AM335x processor features with various options including speed grades, packages, graphics and peripherals. The image below gives a brief overview of options.
The MYD-AM335X-J board comes with Linux 4.1.18 software packages, detailed documents, necessary cable accessories as well as optional 4.3-inch or 7-inch LCD (with touch screen) Module to enable your rapid development when getting the goods out-of-the-box.
MYD-AM335X-J with MY-LCD70TP 7-inch LCD Module
- Dimensions: 106mm x 177mm (base board), 67.6mm x 45mm (CPU Module)
- PCB Layers: 4-layer design (base board), 8-layer design (CPU Module)
- Power supply: +12V/2A (base board), +5V/0.6A (CPU Module)
- Working temperature: 0~70 Celsius (commercial grade) or -40~85 Celsius (industrial grade)
The MYD-AM335X-J Controller Board (MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module)
- TI AM3352, AM3354, AM3356, AM3357, AM3358, AM3359 (15x15 mm, 0.8-mm ball pitch, ZCZ package)
- Up to 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 32-bit RISC MPU
- NEON™ SIMD Coprocessor
- 32KB/32KB of L1 Instruction/Data Cache with Single-Error Detection (parity)
- 256KB of L2 Cache with Error Correcting Code (ECC)
- SGX530 Graphics Engine
- Programmable Real-Time Unit Subsystem
- 256MB DDR3 SDRAM (128MB/512MB compatible)
- 256MB Nand Flash (128MB/512MB compatible)
- 32Kb EEPROM
Peripherals and Signals Routed to Pins
- On-board Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- External Watchdog circuit
- Power Management IC (TPS65217C)
- One power indicator (Red LED)
- One user LED (Green)
- DDR2 SO-DIMM 200-pin gold finger connector (the extended signals please refer to the pinouts diagram):
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 x USB OTG
- Up to 6 x Serial ports
- Up to 2 x I2C
- Up to 2 x SPI
- Up to 2 x CAN
- 8 x ADC
- 2 x PWM
- 3 x SDIO (One SDIO has multiplexed with Nand Flash signals)
The MYD-AM335X-J Base Board
- Serial ports: Up to 6 x Serial ports
- 1 x 3-wire RS232
- 4 x 5-wire RS232
- 1 x USB Debug serial port
- 2 x RS485 (multiplexed with UART2 and UART3, with isolation)
- USB - 1 x USB2.0 Host port
- 2 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet interfaces
- 1 x CAN interface (with isolation)
- 1 x TF card slot
- 1 x LCD interface (16-bit true color, supports optional 4.3- and 7-inch TFT LCD Module)
- 1 x 4-wire resistive touch screen interface
- 1 x Audio input port (3.5mm jack)
- 1 x Stereo Audio output port (3.5mm jack)
- 1x 2.54mm pitch 10-pin JTAG interface
- 4 x Buttons (1 x Reset button, 2 x User buttons, 1 x Power button)
- 1 x Power indicator (Red LED)
- 2 x User LEDs (Green)
- Battery backed RTC
- 1 x 2.0mm pitch 20-pin and 1 x 2.0mm pitch 10-pin expansion connectors - 3 x ADC
- 1 x Mini USB2.0 OTG port
- 1 x SDIO
- 1 x UART
- 1 x I2C
- 8 x GPIO
- Linux 4.1.18
Other MYIR's TI Products
The MYD-AM335X-J series ARM Cortex-A8 boards have many features in common only with some differences depending on the AM335x Cotex-A8 CPU features. You can get to know the differences and more features of the AM335x series processors from below table.
The TI AM335x microprocessors, based on the ARM Cortex-A8, operating at up to 1GHz, are enhanced with image, graphics processing, peripherals and industrial interface options such as EtherCAT and PROFIBUS. The device supports the following high-level operating systems (HLOSs) that are available free of charge from TI:
The AM335x microprocessor contains these subsystems:
- Microprocessor unit (MPU) subsystem based on the ARM Cortex-A8 microprocessor.
- POWERVR SGX™ Graphics Accelerator subsystem for 3D graphics acceleration to support display and gaming effects.
- The Programmable Real-Time Unit and Industrial Communication Subsystem (PRU-ICSS) is separate from the ARM core, allowing independent operation and clocking for greater efficiency and flexibility.
- The PRU-ICSS enables additional peripheral interfaces and real-time protocols such as EtherCAT, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS, Ethernet Powerlink, Sercos, and others.
AM335x ARM Cortex™-A8 Processors
15x15mm, 0.8mm (ZCZ)
CPU Speed (MHz)
300, 600, 800, 1000
Core Internal Memory
64KB SRAM shared w/
On-chip L2 (KB)
External Memory Interface
DDR2/DDR3/DDR3L/mDDR (LPDDR), 2x16-bit, NAND ECC
Linux, Android, RTOS, Windows Embedded, no-OS
Other Hardware Acceleration
2 port switch
USB 2.0 OTG + PHY
6 UART, 2 SPI, 3 I2C, 2 McASP, 2 CAN, 8 Timers
EDMA, WDT, RTC, 3 eQEP, 3 eCAP, JTAG, ADC (8ch)
3 MMC/SD/SDIO, GPIO
Function Block Diagram of MYD-AM335X-J
Dimension Chart of MYD-AM335X-J
Relative Download and Links
You can download relative chip datasheet, products datasheet, user manual, software package from below. Any inquiry, please contact MYIR.
|1||TI AM335x Datasheet||2.80 MB|
|2||TI AM335x Technical Reference Manual||19.7 MB|
|3||MYD-AM335X-J Development Board Overview||858 KB|
|4||MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module Overview||815 KB|
|5||MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module Dimensions||844 KB|
|6||MYD-AM335X-J Base Board Dimensions||121 KB|
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 A/S정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.