Powered by Xilinx Kintex-7 K325T FPGA (in FFG900 package) and supported by eight-lane PCI Express Gen2 (hard)/Gen 3 (soft), FPGA Mezzanine Connector (FMC), DDR3 SO-DIMM, and wealth of different reference designs, the HTG-K700 provides a very flexible and powerful platform for development and production of many different FPGA based applications. Placement of the FMC connector on the front panel side provides mechanical flexibility for more effective expansion of the platform's functionality. Availability of 8 GTX serial transceivers and 160 single-ended I/Os (80 LVDS) along with wealth of off-the-shelf FMC modules enable the HTG-K700 platform usage for wide variety of different applications. Supported by pre-verified reference designs and software components, the HTG-K700 reducesengineering design cycles and accelerates time to market requirements.
▪ x8 PCI Express Gen 2 through hard-coded PCIe controller inside the FPGA or
Gen3 through soft IP core
▪ DDR3 SODIMM up to 8GB (shipped with 1GB density)
▪ FMC HPC connector with 160 Single-ended (1.8V) and 8 GTX (12.5Gbps)
- Placement of the FMC connector on the front side of the board allows
effective interface of FMC modules through the front panel
▪ USB to UART Bridge
▪ Micron G18 flash for fast FPGA configuration and PCI Express enumeration
▪ SMA connectors for additional System and FMC clocks
▪ Support for both PCI Express and stand alone modes
▪ Standard ATX and wall power supply connectors
▪ General Purpose I/Os (GPIO) available through standard headers
▪ IP protection/security chip
▪ Size: 6.6" x 4.25"
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 A/S정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.