▶ Product Description
The PYNQ-Z1 board is designed to be used with PYNQ, a new open-source framework that enables embedded programmers to exploit the capabilities of Xilinx Zynq All Programmable SoCs (APSoCs) without having to design programmable logic circuits. Instead, the APSoC is programmed using Python and the code is developed and tested directly on the PYNQ-Z1. The programmable logic circuits are imported as hardware libraries and programmed through their APIs in essentially the same way that the software libraries are imported and programmed.
The PYNQ-Z1 board is the hardware platform for the PYNQ open-source framework. The software running on the ARM A9 CPUs includes:
- Web server hosting the Jupyter Notebooks design environment
- The IPython kernel and packages
- Base hardware library and API for the FPGA
For designers who want to extend the base system by contributing new hardware libraries, Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tools are available free of cost.
To find out more about PYNQ, please see the project webpage at www.pynq.io. Here you will find materials to help you get started and a forum for contacting the supporting community.
To use the PYNQ framework - it's required to have the PYNQ-Z1 boot image, which is available from the PYNQ-Z1 Resource Center. You can download the PYNQ-Z1 image and copy it to a microSD card.
▶ What can you do with the PYNQ-Z1?
The PYNQ-Z1 board is a general purpose, programmable platform for embedded systems. Users can customize both its hardware and software for applications as diverse as:
- Computer vision
- Industrial control
- The Internet of things (IoT)
- Embedded computing acceleration
- Real-time processing and many more...
The PYNQ-Z1 natively supports multi-media applications with on-board audio and video interfaces. It is designed to be easily extensible with Pmod, Arduino, and Grove peripherals, as well as general purpose IO pins.
The PYNQ-Z1 board can be also expanded with USB peripherals including WiFi, Bluetooth, and Webcams.
- ZYNQ XC7Z020-1CLG400C:
- 650MHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor
- DDR3 memory controller with 8 DMA channels and 4 High Performance AXI3 Slave ports
- High-bandwidth peripheral controllers: 1G Ethernet, USB 2.0, SDIO
- Low-bandwidth peripheral controller: SPI, UART, CAN, I2C
- Programmable from JTAG, Quad-SPI flash, and microSD card
- Artix-7 family programmable logic
- 13,300 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 630 KB of fast block RAM
- 4 clock management tiles, each with a phase-locked loop (PLL) and mixed-mode clock manager (MMCM)
- 220 DSP slices
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- 512MB DDR3 with 16-bit bus @ 1050Mbps
- 16MB Quad-SPI Flash with factory programmed 48-bit globally unique EUI-48/64™ compatible identifier
- microSD slot
- Powered from USB or any 7V-15V external power source
- USB and Ethernet
- USB-JTAG Programming circuitry
- USB-UART bridge
- USB OTG PHY (supports host only)
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- Audio and Video
- HDMI sink port (input)
- HDMI source port (output)
- PWM driven mono audio output with 3.5mm jack
- Switches, Push-buttons, and LEDs
- 4 push-buttons
- 2 slide switches
- 4 LEDs
- 2 RGB LEDs
- Expansion Connectors
- Two standard Pmod ports
- 16 Total FPGA I/O
- Arduino/chipKIT Shield connector
- 49 Total FPGA I/O
- 6 Single-ended 0-3.3V Analog inputs to XADC
- 4 Differential 0-1.0V Analog inputs to XADC
- Two standard Pmod ports
▶ Support Materials
▶ What's Included
- PYNQ-Z1 Board
- This board does not include a micro USB and Ethernet Cable, which is required for use with the board.
Digilent는 70여가지의 Pmod 제품을 제공하고 있습니다. FPGA 보드의 Pmod에 커넥터에 Pmod 제품을 연결하면 보드에서 제공하지 않는 70여가지의 다양한 기능을 사용할 수 있습니다. 아래 링크페이지를 통해 다양한 Pmod 제품들을 검토해 보시기 바랍니다.
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 A/S정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.