▶ Product Description
The Analog Discovery Studio is a fully functional, portable test and measurement device that can turn any cross-functional space into a pop-up electronics laboratory. Equipped with 13 instruments, including an Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Waveform Generator, and more; the Analog Discovery Studio provides an entire stack of bench-top instruments with a convenient, replaceable, and breadboardable interface, perfect for enabling student learning anywhere!
With lab spaces decreasing and student enrollment increasing, many institutions are choosing studio learning as a supplement to traditional laboratories, creating a need for a portable test and measurement bench that can support all types of circuits projects. With an Analog Discovery Studio, students can continue their hands-on learning in the library, office hours, a tutoring center, a classroom, or even in a coffee shop.
The Analog Discovery Studio supports hands-on learning for any student, and is available with free Mac, Linux, and Windows compatible software, WaveForms.
▶ What is WaveForms?
▶ Operating system compatibility
WaveForms is designed to be run on a laptop or desktop computer and is Mac, Windows, and Linux compatible.
- Analog Inputs:
- Used in the Oscilloscope, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Voltmeter, Impedance Analyzer, and Data Logger
- Two analog input channels, accessible through BNC or MTE connectors
- Channel type: differential (with MTE) or single-ended (with BNC)
- Analog bandwidth with BNC cables: 30+ MHz @ 3dB
- Analog bandwidth with MTE flywires: 9 MHz @ 3dB
- Input range ±25 V (±50 V diff)
- Input protected to ±50 V
- 14-bit resolution
- Operate at 100 MS/s
- Analog Outputs:
- Used in the Waveform Generator and Network Analyzer
- Two arbitrary waveform generator channels, accessible through BNC or MTE connectors
- AC amplitude (max): ±5 V
- Analog bandwidth (BNC or MTE connectors: 8 MHz @ 3dB)
- Operate at 100 MS/s
- Digital Inputs and Outputs:
- Used in the Logic Analyzer, Pattern Generator, Protocol Analyzer, and Digital I/O
- Channels: 16
- Input logic standard: LVCMOS (1.8/3.3V, 5V tolerant)
- Output logic standard: LVCMOS (3.3V, 12mA)
- Power Supplies:
- 12 volt supply: 12V ±5%; 0.2 Amps max
- -12 volt supply: -12V ±5%, 0.2 Amps max
- 5 volt supply: 5.0V ±5%; 1.0 Amps max
- 3.3 volt supply: 3.3V ±5%; 1.0 Amps max
- V+ and V- rails: 1V to 5V (V+), and -1V to -5V (V-)
- Maximum power output: 2.1W for each supply
- Maximum current output: 700mA for each supply.
▶ Software Compatibility
- Along with the stable WaveForms application, the Analog Discovery Studio is also a programmable USB oscilloscope and logic analyzer. For more advanced users who require building applications or automated test, WaveForms Software Development Kit (SDK) is also provided. The WaveForms SDK provides libraries and examples for creating custom application in Python, C++, C#, and Visual Basic.
- Additional 3rd party toolbox support, examples, and documentation is available for MATLAB and LabVIEW from MathWorks and National Instruments, respectively. Perfect for comparing simulation and actual results.
- More information on specific operating system and programming language details can be found on the WaveForms resource center. Questions about compatibility and operating systems should be directed to the Digilent Forum.
▶ Physical Design
The Analog Discovery Studio is designed to be a compact alternative to a stack of benchtop equipment. Its durable enclosure measures 1.25 x 9.25 x 7.5 inches and fits on a bench, desktop, or backpack. Students can access the Oscilloscope and Waveform Generators via breadboardable MTE cables, or industry standard BNC cables, and the Logic Analyzer, Pattern Generator, and Triggers can be accessed via MTE cables.
Circuits or designs can be built on the included, magnetically connected Breadboard Canvas and conveniently swapped out or removed for transit, making the transition from working in the lab to working at home as seamless as possible. The Breadboard Canvas also includes power supply outputs controlled by physical switches, common I/O built-in, and a large breadboardable surface. The Breadboard Canvas and the cost-optimized Blank Canvas can be purchased separately in the event that an extra is needed, or if the breadboards wear out.
The Analog Discovery 2 is an alternative option to the Analog Discovery Studio if a pocket-sized or USB-powered device is needed.
▶ Support Materials
▶ What's Included
- Analog Discovery Studio
- Breadboard Canvas
- 15 V 2.4A power supply
- USB A to B cable
- A set of Analog Discovery Studio MTE Cables
- Two BNC to mini-grabber cables
- A set of two BNC to oscilloscope probes
● 국내재고가 있는 경우 결제일로부터 3일 안에 발송됩니다.
● 국내재고가 없는 경우 결제일로부터 3주 안에 발송됩니다.
● 제조사 재고가 부족하여 3주 안에 배송이 어려울 경우 메일로 안내해 드리니 참고하시기 바랍니다.
교환 및 반품안내
● 제품 수령후 7일이내에 이니프로 고객센터에 연락하여 교환 및 반품 처리 요청하면 교환 가능합니다.
● 제품 및 제품포장 박스 등에 손상된 부분이 없어야 하며 고객센터에서 확인 후 교환 및 반품 처리됩니다.
● 제품 수령후 7일이내에 이니프로 고객센터에 연락하여 취소 및 환불 처리 요청하면 환불 가능합니다.
● 제품 및 제품포장 박스 등에 손상된 부분이 없어야 하며 고객센터에서 확인 후 취소 및 환불 처리됩니다.
● 제조사 정책상 A/S가 되지 않는 제품입니다.
● 납품후 30일 이내 초기제품불량인 경우에만 새제품으로 교체해 드립니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.