▶ Product Subtitle
Optimize productivity and accelerate design flow through Digilent Eclypse Z7.
Perfect platform for instrumentation applications.
▶ Product Description
Digilent Eclypse Z7 is the first host board of the new Eclypse platform, showcasing modular functionality, high-speed I/O, and an FPGA SoC that blends power and flexibility for instrumentation applications. The Eclypse platform is more than a standard development board – it's a new way to streamline and accelerate design flow combined with a newly developed software architecture to create a powerful research and prototyping platform optimized for productivity and flexibility. In addition to a Zynq 7020 FPGA SoC from Xilinx, the Eclypse Z7 features two high-speed connectors using Opal Kelly’s new SYZYGY standard, which pairs with Digilent’s new Zmod family to allow for high performance I/O.
The hardware, however, is only part of the story of the Eclypse Platform. Petalinux is supported out of the box, and pre-built Linux images are accompanied by a software API for bulk data transfer. The software architecture is completely open and customizable. This system allows new users to get started without touching the hardware until desired, and with support from a built-in high-level API, users can enjoy the benefits of hardware acceleration without having to directly interface with the FPGA.
▶ Demo / Project Links
- Eclypse Z7 Getting Started Guide
- Software : Zmod Base Library User Guide
- Hardware :
- Zynq 7020 SoC
- 2x SYZYGY standard interface connectors for Zmod expansion
- Standard supports data rates of up to 500 MHz
- 125 MHz oscillator connected to Zynq PL for PL-only designs
- 2x Pmod connectors for Pmod expansion
- Micro USB port for USBUART and JTAG programming
- JTAG programming header
- Programming mode select jumper: JTAG, QSPI, SD
- Ethernet connector with 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY
- Micro USB connector for user USB Host/Device/OTG
- MicroSD card slot
- 2x user RGB LEDs, 2x user buttons
- Kits include
- 12V 5A Power Supply with adapters for US and EU
- USB A to Micro B programming cable
- USB A to Micro A cable (for connector “USB”)
▶ Target Applications
- RF communications
- Software Defined Radio
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.