Product information "MPSoC Module with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU4EV-1E, 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 4 x 5 cm"
This article is the replacement for the TE0820-03-4DE21FA. All changes are included in the Product Change Notification (PCN).
The Trenz Electronic TE0820-04-4DE21FA is an industrial-grade MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU4EV, 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU4EV-1SFVC784E
- ZU4EV, 784 Pin Packages
- Application Processor: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 MPCore
- Real-Time Processor: Dual-core ARM Cortex-R5 MPCore
- Graphics Processor: Mali-400 MP2
- Video Codec: H.264 / H.265
- Four high-speed serial I/O (HSSIO) interfaces supporting following protocols:
- 132 x HP PL I/Os (3 banks)
- 14 x PS MIOs (6 of the MIOs intended for SD card interface in default configuration)
- 4 x serial PS GTR transceivers
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) + Video codec unit (VCU)
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin Razor Beam High-Speed hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm)
- 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 32-Bit databus-width
- 128 MByte QSPI boot Flash in dual parallel mode
- 8 GByte e.MMC Memory (up to 64 GByte)
- Programmable quad PLL clock generator PLL for PS GTR clocks (optional external reference)
- Gigabit Ethernet transceiver PHY
- MAC address serial EEPROM with EUI-48 node identity
- Hi-speed USB2 ULPI transceiver with full OTG support
- All power supplies on board
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- 4 x 5 cm form factor
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado Design Suite - HLx Edition Download
Vivado Design Suite HLx Editions include Partial Reconfiguration at no additional cost with the Vivado HL Design Edition and HL System Edition. In-warranty users can regenerate their licenses to gain access to this feature.
Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
Xilinx Licensing FAQ
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0820-04-4DE21FA Trenz Electronic MPSoC module with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU4EV
- 8 x screws
- 4 x bolts
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
The online pictures of this product are not a legally binding offer, but are symbol pictures for illustration and presentation only.
Related links to "MPSoC Module with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU4EV-1E, 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 4 x 5 cm"