Measuring only 65mm by 35mm, the MCC-AM335X-Y CPU Module is a compact ready-to-run Linux ARM controller board based on TI AM335x (AM3352, AM3354, AM3356, AM3357, AM3358 and AM3359) series ARM Cortex-A8 Sitara processors which can run at up to 1GHz. It is ideal for various industrial embedded applications and supports -40 to +85 Celsius extended temperature operation in harsh working environment.
The MCC-AM335X-Y CPU Module integrates all the core components and is well designed to be the heart of your embedded system. It has the AM335x processor, 256MB DDR3 SDRAM, 256MB Nand Flash, 32Kb EEPROM, Gigabit Ethernet PHY chip on board and features excellent power management circuit design using TI’s TPS65217C solution. The module can be soldered to a specific-designed base board through its 1.27mm pitch 146-pin stamp hole expansion interface to meet customers’ peripherals, I/O and dimensional requirement.
MCC-AM335X-Y CPU Module
peripherals. The image below gives a brief overview of options. The MCC-AM335X-Y CPU Module series have six models with different AM335x processors.
MYIR offers a development board MYD-AM335X-Y for rapid evaluation of the MCC-AM335X-Y CPU module. It uses the MCC-AM335X-Y CPU module as core controller board and has extended many peripheral interfaces like serial ports, USB Host port, OTG port, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, WiFi, CAN, RS485, Micro SD and LCD through headers and connectors on the base board. The board is delivered along with some necessary cable accessories and product disk to let you quickly start your development when getting the goods out-of-the-box.
MYD-AM335X-Y Development Board (on-board WiFi module on the rear of the board)
- Dimensions: 65mm x 35mm
- PCB Layers: 10-layer design
- Power supply: +5V/0.8A
- Working temperature: 0~70 Celsius (commercial grade) or -40~85 Celsius (industrial grade)
- TI AM3352, AM3354, AM3356, AM3357, AM3358, AM3359 (15x15 mm, 0.8-mm ball pitch, ZCZ package)
- Up to 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 32-bit RISC MPU
- NEON™ SIMD Coprocessor
- 32KB/32KB of L1 Instruction/Data Cache with Single-Error Detection (parity)
- 256KB of L2 Cache with Error Correcting Code (ECC)
- SGX530 Graphics Engine
- Programmable Real-Time Unit Subsystem
- 256MB DDR3 SDRAM (128MB/512MB compatible)
- 256MB Nand Flash (128MB/512MB compatible)
- 32Kb EEPROM
Peripherals and Signals Routed to Pins
- On-board Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- External Watchdog circuit
- Power Management IC (TPS65217C)
- One power indicator (Red LED)
- One user LED (Green)
- 1.27mm pitch 146-pin stamp hole interface can carry out peripherals below:
- 2 x USB OTG 2.0
- Up to 6 x Serial ports
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 x I2C
- 1 x SPI
- 8 x ADC
- 2 x PWM
- 2 x SDIO
- Linux 3.2.0
The TI AM335x microprocessors, based on the ARM Cortex-A8, operating at up to 1GHz, are enhanced with image, graphics processing, peripherals and industrial interface options such as EtherCAT and PROFIBUS. The device supports the following high-level operating systems (HLOSs) that are available free of charge from TI:
The AM335x microprocessor contains these subsystems:
- Microprocessor unit (MPU) subsystem based on the ARM Cortex-A8 microprocessor.
- POWERVR SGX™ Graphics Accelerator subsystem for 3D graphics acceleration to support display and gaming effects.
- The Programmable Real-Time Unit and Industrial Communication Subsystem (PRU-ICSS) is separate from the ARM core, allowing independent operation and clocking for greater efficiency and flexibility.
- The PRU-ICSS enables additional peripheral interfaces and real-time protocols such as EtherCAT, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS, Ethernet Powerlink, Sercos, and others.
AM335x ARM Cortex™-A8 Processors
15x15mm, 0.8mm (ZCZ)
CPU Speed (MHz)
300, 600, 800, 1000
Core Internal Memory
64KB SRAM shared w/
On-chip L2 (KB)
External Memory Interface
DDR2/DDR3/DDR3L/mDDR (LPDDR), 2x16-bit, NAND ECC
Linux, Android, RTOS, Windows Embedded, no-OS
Other Hardware Acceleration
2 port switch
USB 2.0 OTG + PHY
6 UART, 2 SPI, 3 I2C, 2 McASP, 2 CAN, 8 Timers
EDMA, WDT, RTC, 3 eQEP, 3 eCAP, JTAG, ADC (8ch)
3 MMC/SD/SDIO, GPIO
Function Block Diagram of MCC-AM335X-Y
MYIR’s MCC-AM335X-Y is provided with Linux software packages. Many peripheral drivers are in source code to help accelerate customers’ designs with a stable and reliable hardware and software platform. The software features are summarized as below:
The primary bootstrap (in source code)
The secondary bootstrap (in source code)
Linux kernel customized for MYD-AM335X-Y (in source code)
USB Host/Device/OTG driver (in source code)
Gigabit Ethernet driver (in source code)
MMC/SD/TF card driver (in source code)
NandFlash driver (in source code)
CAN driver (in source code)
RS485 driver (in source code)
Audio driver (in source code)
LCD driver, support 4.3-inch and 7-inch TFT LCD (in source code)
RTC driver (in source code)
Resistive Touch driver (in source code)
Capacitive Touch driver (KO driver file)
Botton driver (in source code)
UART driver (in source code)
LED driver (in source code)
GPIO driver (in source code)
Watchdog driver (in source code)
Provide tar package and ubi image file
Relative Download and Links
You can download relative chip datasheet, products datasheet, user manual, software package from below. Any inquiry, please contact MYIR.
MCC-AM335X-Y CPU Module
MYD-AM335X-Y Development Board with 4.3-inch LCD
MCC-AM335X-Y CPU Module
교환 및 반품안내
● 제조사별로 교환 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터 연락처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 환불 정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
● 제조사별로 A/S정책이 상이하니 하단 고객센터로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
글 작성시 설정한 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.확인
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.